Monday, March 16, 2009

Confession

Truthfully, the main reason for posting the sunrise picture was to see if I could!  I am so very inept at all this stuff!  So I wondered......
I have a story that I have written about my Dad and wanted to put it into a post.  Do you think I can get it there?  I sat here and pulled and pushed and moved and changed..... all I could manage was a picture.  If I had typed the story from a paper I could have had it done in all the time I spent trying to move it on the computer where I wanted it. My technical source, my son, would help I know but I try not to pester with these petty things.
Ah, well, a picture is worth a thousand words I have heard.  It is just that the picture does not relate to the words I wanted to post!
Maybe another time......

No comments: