Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a long day

I have no idea why it has seemed like such a long day!  I swear it felt like it was 30 hours long!  Maybe the post-Christmas blues have hit.  Maybe reality has hit.  Maybe ......

I finally finished the basement.  If repair men weren't coming tomorrow to work on the boiler I doubt I would have been that ambitious.  It seems that unless I have myself some incentive I can procrastinate for a very, very, yes, very long time.  The after Christmas laundry has been done for over a week but I don't like making beds for some reason so the clean sheets have been sitting on the beds, waiting.  And then there is the vacuuming.  But now it is decent, even the bathroom.  

I actually accomplished quite a bit today, didn't sit around feeling lonely or bored but it was a long, long day.

And now people are coming for care group.

I wonder what tomorrow will be like.........

2 comments:

Stephy said...

There were a lot of beds to make after the gang showed up. I would procrastinate too! Have a restful sleep.

jenivere said...

The shabby blog thing was actually really simple...I'm just silly and don't pay attention to directions! Anyway, I've figured it out now so if you need help with sometime I can do that.