Monday, August 23, 2010

Reading


Our son and daughter-in-law are instilling a love for reading, love for books into their two children. Wonderful children I might add! Really wonderful..... if you would like to know more about them and their 5 wonderful cousins I would be glad to tell you all about them!

But back to reading.....
Actually a picture tells the story better than my words.

This is how her parents found their four year old in their bed one night last week, sound asleep with the book pressed on her face.

Note the book's title.....

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Sweet that she is reading with her eyes shut too. I would love to hear more about those 7 grandchildren, & your newest picture is very special. Thanks for sharing!

Stephy said...

I'm glad you're blogging again!

KaraLyn said...

sweet!