Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am off!

Off to visit the grandchildren, two different families, six grandkids! How good is that! How fortunate am I to be given the freedom and the ticket to go.

But I looked into the laundry/ sewing room today and thought 'what if something happened to me while I am away? What would the John Deere Salesman do with all this mess?' And I am not exaggerating about mess! It truly is a disaster. But anyone who quilts will understand how it is when one starts five or more projects, then thinks of other possibilities, piles fabrics together for something else, and so on.

So you quilting friends please, please, PLEASE rescue my fabric if you hear of my demise.


4 comments:

Alicia said...

Have a wonderful time, enjoying the company of all the (grand)children. Think of the memories you are creating visiting & joining in their lives. Your quilting mess can wait. The inspiration & stitching will come back when you are home again. Perhaps a pieced together memory quilt?

Cheyenne said...

haha!

I always tell Mike if something has happened to me and the house looks 'as is' tell them some bad guys broke in!

Enjoy your time with family! Nothing finer in life.

KaraLyn said...

Have a wonderful time! Give my love to your beautiful daughter:)

Peggy said...

Don't worry about the mess. Just enjoy those grandchildren! I