Wednesday, April 30, 2008

is this faith?

There are days when I feel a bit like a little kid learning to ride my bike.  The training wheels have been taken off and as I pedal down the road, the hands that were on the back of the bike or on my shoulders seem to have been taken away.  It is feeling scary, lonely and the bike is going too fast.  If I look around I probably will see my Father watching out for me but right now it feels like it is all I can do to keep my eyes on the road ahead.
Maybe this is where faith takes place.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

As you continue to believe there is a road there waiting for you to journey, your faith will be what helps you pedal that bike.
I personally have learned how to keep my eyes open even when life is whizzing by so fast.
It can be the dizzy effect that helps us cry out Lord help!!