Saturday, May 9, 2009

musings

We  drove around the country side last night and I am continually surprised at our surroundings.  I guess we live on the "prairie" but somehow, after living in the dry land of eastern Alberta, this seems like amazing topography.  There are coulees and valleys, creeks and sloughs, steep banks, rolling hills.  We watched the geese, the ducks, listened to the meadow lark.  Mind you, we still found banks of snow and it is almost the middle of May!
I really do love living here and am so thankful for not only our "home" but our life.  We mused about "what would it be life for us if we had not moved here 9 years ago"....... and the conclusion was that we have new life in more ways than one.
My response is thankfulness.  I wish I knew how to best express that gratitude.... I am glad God can see my heart.....

1 comment:

jenivere said...

I found you! So excited...I will check back often. :)