Thursday, June 28, 2012

water,water everywhere....




It seems long ago since we lived on that farm in the middle of this picture.  I don't recall ever seeing water like this!  There was a down-pour ( I think that is putting it mildly) the other night.  The JD Salesman took a  flight over the countryside yesterday and with his phone, took a few pictures.     
 South of Youngstown is a reservoir, a recreational area, which is over flowing its banks.  I know of one family who was evacuated for fear the dam would not hold.
     

2 comments:

Peggy said...

We are having a drought in our area. I would love to have some of that rain.

KaraLyn said...

It does seem long ago! After we saw you the other day I was telling my kids all about that farm- the swing in the basement, the trampoline, the rope swing in the barn...:)