Saturday, March 26, 2011

p.s. to previous post!

I ended the last post in a hurry!

I meant to add that I will never write a book with 'my' story so for now I shall continue to blog and share some of what I experience, what I have learned, what I am learning. I want to be honest, to be real. Sometimes I find that difficult especially when I know it may grate other people or expose a part of myself that I would like to hide. The quote by Buechner was an encouragement to keep at it!

here's to blogging!

4 comments:

Cheyenne said...

Yes, here's to blogging and to YOUR blog.

It's refreshing, an encouragement, and something I appreciate it.

To YOUR written word! :)

Jenn Jantz said...

yes! I love your blog and I wait for it to pop up on my 'blog-roll'. your words are always honest and spoken from the heart and I like that:)

Peggy said...

Here's to blogging, indeed. I like yours.

KaraLyn said...

I too am glad you don't give up:)

On a side note...I would like your email address. Could you send it to me at septfamilyblog@gmail.com?
If you don't mind:)