Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thankful for life


Last week was a week of tragedy, of grief. Two funerals to attend, two young men, both 21. Circumstances hugely different, both in life and in death. But at Thanksgiving I saw in a fresh way how thankful I am for life, for the ability to get up each morning, to experience what each day holds. Some days are pretty daily, regular, ordinary. In fact, that is life.

I don't have much else to say but I will share a picture that in its simplicity reminds me to be thankful for life.

Credit for the photography goes to the Father of these two!

3 comments:

Jenn Jantz said...

me too....

Fitter After 50 said...

My that is sad. Thanks for the picture. (((hugs)))

Alicia said...

Thankful that this moment is our life too..
This picture captures a lot :)